If you've arrived at this page and you're not a regular reader, it's probably because you've typed "dubai.gov.ae" into google or some other search engine (I'd give good odds it was google though) and found that this site has 2 of the top 10 results. But it isn't what you want.
Here are some alternative links to try that I think will get you closer to what you need:
- Dubai's "Official Portal of Government", in arabic http://www.dubai.ae/
- The same site, in English, http://www.dubai.ae/en.portal
- A page on visa requirements (English), http://www.government.ae/gov/en/visitors/uae/visas.jsp
- Flight information for Dubai's international airport (English), http://www.dubaiairport.com/DIA/English/Home
- Sheikh Mohammed's own website (English), http://sheikhmohammed.ae/
- The UAE's e-government website (English), http://www.government.ae/gov/en/index.jsp
- The UAE's e-government website (Arabic), http://www.government.ae/gov/ar/index.jsp - if you compare these 2 sites, you'll see that the entire arabic site is right justified. Nice touch, obvious I suppose when you think about it.
I hope that helps you with whatever you were looking for when you inadvertently landed at this site.